Thursday, April 30, 2009

# 16

This summer is going to be filled packed with things to do. First, I will be working at a place called Nascar Speedpark. Well, I am pretty sure I am... I know they needed be and I've already applied. I worked there last summer. I work as the person who answers the phones. Here is the website! IF you are in St. Louis this summer... check out the mall and Nascar Speedpark! http://www.nascarspeedpark.com/stlouis.html

My brother is getting married this summer to an alumi from Concordia, Sarah Trinklein. She teaches out in Orange County, California and he works in L.A. The wedding is August 1st so I will be busy with wedding stuff too!


I hope I can travel a little bit this summer. I want to go to Colorado to visit my boyfriend. I love Colorado...it's such a wonderful place and I love mountains!! :)
My best friend is from North Carolina and his sister is graduating high school so I will probably fly there. He is actually living at my house in St. Charles, MO for the summer. I'm pretty excited about this! :) I've been to North Carolina before and the beach is pretty awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment